Brighter Blooms Red Knock Out Rose Tree - 2-3 feet Tall | Vibrant Double Blooms | Amazing Color | No-Fuss Beauty | No Shipping to AZ by Brighter Blooms at Osceola Organic Farm. MPN: KNO-RTR-23-PS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Knockout Rose Trees are known for their long-lasting, bright blooms. Trees flower for 9 months and produce dozens of eye-popping, colorful roses. The trees are low-maintenance and are easy to grow. Knockout roses are the only rose tree recommended for container gardens and are suitable for growing in zones 5 through 10. Healthy trees explode with deep blooms beginning in the early spring and continue blooming through the first frost. The tree tolerates clipping for those that wish to bring a few
Product Description & Reviews
Knockout Rose Trees are known for their long-lasting, bright blooms. Trees flower for 9 months and produce dozens of eye-popping, colorful roses. The trees are low-maintenance and are easy to grow. Knockout roses are the only rose tree recommended for container gardens and are suitable for growing in zones 5 through 10. Healthy trees explode with deep blooms beginning in the early spring and continue blooming through the first frost. The tree tolerates clipping for those that wish to bring a few blossoms into the house. Shipped trees are large and well-developed, ready to burst with blooms. No additional fertilizers are needed upon transplanting. Knockout Rose Trees are prized for their low maintenance requirements. They are said to thrive on neglect because they do not require dead-heading to promote new growth like other types of roses. They are also self-cleaning and are considered one of the hardiest plants to include in a residential landscape. Our Knockout Roses are disease-res
Features & Highlights
- NO SHIPPING TO ARIZONA: Red Knock Out Rose Tree cannot be shipped to AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions. If you live in Arizona and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR INSTANT BRIGHT FOLIAGE AND COLOR: Red Knock Out Rose Tree will not be mature on arrival, but it will instantly adorn any landscape with a refreshing dash of bright color!
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- GROWING DIRECTIONS: Upon arrival, your new Red Knock Out Rose Tree will benefit from a healthy drink of water, and continue to water regularly 2-3 times a week.
- HAPPY & HEALTHY GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Brighter Blooms Red Knock Out Rose Tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
Have questions about this item (KNO-RTR-23-PS), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brighter Blooms, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
A must have for any landscape! With gracefully weeping branches, these Japanese Cherry trees are wonderful urban trees. As small deciduous trees that at maturity grow to be about 15 feet in height with a 25 foot spread, they do well in full sun and m...
mpn: SHL-PN-95689423, ean: 7107885366399,
Bonsai is an art that has been practised in Asia for many centuries. Bonsai trees are grown in small containers and trimmed and trained with wires so that they remain small and elegant. Planting a Bonsai tree from seed is a slow but rewarding process...
1 leaf 20+'' large . This listing is for one starter vine cutting, at least 20+'' leaf Pothos can be rooted in fresh water before planting.0. sizes1 leaf 20+'' large. plants form1 starter vine cutting.