Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil Gritty Mix #111-7 Gallons - Fast Draining - Zero Root Rot - Optimized pH by Bonsai Jack at Osceola Organic Farm. MPN: 799600830772. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Another premium product offered by Bonsai Jack. This is a great acidic soil mix for succulents and other acid loving plants. Soil Mix: Bonsai Succulent and Cactus Soil Gritty Mix #111 Ingredients: 33% 1/4 Pine Bark Fines, 33% 1/4 Bonsai Block(calcined clay) and 33% Monto Clay(1/4 inch Turface). Bag Size: 7 Gallon (28 Quarts Dry) (two - 3.5 gallon bags) Bulk Density: .350 ounces per cubic inch Bag Volume: Net 1617 cu in pH: 5.5 Re-water Days: Succulents 5-30 days. Bonsai Trees 1-5 days Averag
Product Description & Reviews
Another premium product offered by Bonsai Jack. This is a great acidic soil mix for succulents and other acid loving plants. Soil Mix: Bonsai Succulent and Cactus Soil Gritty Mix #111 Ingredients: 33% 1/4 Pine Bark Fines, 33% 1/4 Bonsai Block(calcined clay) and 33% Monto Clay(1/4 inch Turface). Bag Size: 7 Gallon (28 Quarts Dry) (two - 3.5 gallon bags) Bulk Density: .350 ounces per cubic inch Bag Volume: Net 1617 cu in pH: 5.5 Re-water Days: Succulents 5-30 days. Bonsai Trees 1-5 days Average Particle Size: ¼ Inch Minimum Size: 1/8th Maximum Size: 3/8ths Application: Acid loving plants including succulents SKU: 799600830772 Condition: Sifted, Washed, Treated, Dried and Bagged. Did you know? All of our soil products are state inspected and tested on a regular basis in order to comply with multi-state regulations. This ensures you receive material free of dangerous pathogens that can damage or kill plants. This is also required to maintain six nursery stamps that allow us to ship to all 50 states.
Features & Highlights
- FAST DRAINING & NURTURING: Our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. Bonsai Jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, lithops, jade, aloe, haworthia, crassula, and hundreds more.
- IDEAL FOR ACID-LOVING PLANTS: Bonsai Jack's ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.5, water absorption, evaporation, bulk density, and particle size. It is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control.
- MADE WITH EXPERTISE: Our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend containing Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Bark Fines soil mix designed to be of consistent particle size.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Bonsai Jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Over 150,000 bags sold. Our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Phone support available with each order. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
7 Gallons (28 Dry Quarts)
14.75 x 26 x 2 inches
Have questions about this item (799600830772), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bonsai Jack, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 713310, ean: 0870883009519,
Mother earth perlite is naturally occurring siliceous rock that when heated to 1600 Degree F expands to 20 times its original volume. This kilning process is very similar to popping popcorn & produces a growing media that is sterile & has a neutral p...
mpn: 104-054, ean: 4537934040544,
Amazonia Light, a new addition to the Aqua Soil lineup, has been developed as a substrate material that even newcomer aquascapers can easily use. Although made from the same natural soil as the base material, this new soil has different color and pro...