Albion Everbearing 25 Live Strawberry Plants, Non GMO, by Hand Picked Nursery at Osceola Organic Farm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Albion strawberry produces very large fruit that is mostly conical, very firm and red in color. Its flavor is very good for a day-neutral. To get the high yields it is capable of producing, this variety will need a stronger watering and nutrient program than any other everbearer. Wider plant spacing will deliver the largest berries.You will receive healthy bare root plants. We always send extra plants. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.. You will see growth within 3 days. T
Product Description & Reviews
Albion strawberry produces very large fruit that is mostly conical, very firm and red in color. Its flavor is very good for a day-neutral. To get the high yields it is capable of producing, this variety will need a stronger watering and nutrient program than any other everbearer. Wider plant spacing will deliver the largest berries.
Features & Highlights
- You will receive healthy bare root plants. We always send extra plants. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
- You will see growth within 3 days. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil.
- Strawberry plants need three things: 1. Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well. The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. I will send a picture 2. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root. 3
- When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole. When placing the roots you can cut them to 2.5 inches in length and put into to cones you created. Make sure you see a little root when placing
- We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. If not call.
Hand Picked Nursery
Hand Picked Nursery
Hand Picked Nursery
Have questions about this item (0741432506851), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hand Picked Nursery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Hedge apples are thought to be a natural spider and bug repellent. They can also be used in decorations. Hedge apples can range in size baseball size to larger than a softball. Hedge Apples may have minor discoloration from sun exposure,
Purple black berries have an intense flavor, are nearly seedless and very juicy. A cross between the red raspberry and the blackberry, it is a more flavorful berry than either of its parents. Canes are loaded with 1-2 inch fruit starting in late June...
mpn: Clifton's Nursery, ean: 0014949357156,
The Pineapple Guava would be a versatile addition to your garden. Use it to evoke either a Mediterranean or tropical character for your garden, or use this guava for its coloring that complements western natives that have very pale or gray foliage. T...
The flesh is white firm, pleasant flavour, high TSS and vitamin C content The flesh surrounding the seeds is smooth and creamy, while the outer flesh is more grainy, like a pear.The flavor is sweet to sour with a faint musky aroma. Guavas are evergre...