Free Shipping Included! Just Add Ice JAI266 Money Tree, Green by Just Add Ice at Osceola Organic Farm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Also called pachira aquatic a, the Money Tree plant is said to bring good luck & fortune to its owners! The Just Add Ice Money Tree plant is watered with our Simple instructions - just two ice cubes once a week. Each of our Money Tree plants is made from several plants braided together with a wide canopy about 14-16'' Across. Its 5'' Pot means it fits perfectly on a shelf or table, perfect for home, office, & gifting.Easy Care houseplant: the Money Tree plant is a popular houseplant and makes a
Product Description & Reviews
Also called pachira aquatic a, the Money Tree plant is said to bring good luck & fortune to its owners! The Just Add Ice Money Tree plant is watered with our Simple instructions - just two ice cubes once a week. Each of our Money Tree plants is made from several plants braided together with a wide canopy about 14-16" Across. Its 5" Pot means it fits perfectly on a shelf or table, perfect for home, office, & gifting.
Features & Highlights
- Easy Care houseplant: the Money Tree plant is a popular houseplant and makes a simple addition to any home or office. The ice watering method makes caring for your Money Tree plant a simple process for anyone - simply water with two ice cubes weekly and Place in bright, indirect sunlight.
- High-value gift: the Money Tree plant combines five plants braided into one tree for a long-lasting houseplant that makes a great gift for congratulation and good luck gifts. It is a long lasting and strong house plant that will continue to grow New leaves and canopies over the years.
- Decor guide: a celebrated plant in Feng shui, the Money Tree plant is said to bring wealth, good luck, and prosperity to its owner. Place it in an office or near your front door to bring good luck to your home! This 5" Diameter Money Tree plant measures approximately 5" X 5" X 15" And Fits easily in most rooms of the home in a decorative white ceramic pot with a textured pattern.
- Ice watering: our ice watering method helps avoid over- or under-watering your Money Tree plant. By using two ice cubes weekly, the amount of water is controlled and the slow melt of the ice helps with efficient uptake by the roots.
- Grown by experts: Just Add Ice Money Tree plants are grown by experts and ship right from the greenhouse to your home. They go through a transition process to help them adapt to fluorescent lighting so that they can thrive in any room of your home. If you need any help, the experts are just an email away.
- care_instructions: Water once a week with 6 ice cubes. Keep in bright, indirect light.
Green Circle Growers
Green Circle Growers
5 x 20 x 8 inches
6 x 6 x 25 inches
Have questions about this item (019518114727), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Just Add Ice, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Eastern snowball bush viburnum opulus sterile the viburnum, 'Eastern snowball', is a hardy deciduous shrub growing 8 to 12' in height with a spread of 10 to 15'. abundant clusters of large pure white, snowball like flowers cove this shrub in late spr...
Mezcla aleatoria de Early Late Single y Doble Tulipanes Flores, esta mezcla se para más de 60 días. El Rainbow de colores en esta mezcla se añade el toque perfecto a tu jardín este primavera. 18''-20'' Tall Blooms Mid Spring 12/+ cm Zona de 2 -...
mpn: CLOV-WHITE-10, ean: 0678482956735,
White Dutch Clover, Trifolium repens, is a perennial white clover. It is versatile and widely used for ground cover, cover crops, erosion control, in pasture mixtures and in lawns. However, Outsidepride also offers Miniclover which is a better lawn c...
If you’re looking for Instant impact to dress up your outdoor spaces for a party or other event, Mums can be a showstopper. If you want to attract & feed colorful butterflies & hummingbirds, Mums can do that too! Ideal for beginning gardeners as we...