Free Shipping Included! Shop Succulents Kit, Hand Selected Variety Pack Assorted Collection of Tropical Tillandsia Air Plant, 24, Green by Shop Succulents at Osceola Organic Farm. MPN: 24-AIRP-ASSORT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. New to air plants? Air plants are striking tropical plants capable of absorbing water & nutrients through their leaves. Tillandsias are possibly the most exotic, & enjoyable plants in existence. They flourish in vertical spaces & can be attached to nearly anything. They exist in a variety of shades, colors, & sizes & are among the most carefree plants on earth. Shop Succulents stocks over 50 distinct species enabling us to provide a thrilling variety in each order. Our air plant kits can thrive
Product Description & Reviews
New to air plants? Air plants are striking tropical plants capable of absorbing water & nutrients through their leaves. Tillandsias are possibly the most exotic, & enjoyable plants in existence. They flourish in vertical spaces & can be attached to nearly anything. They exist in a variety of shades, colors, & sizes & are among the most carefree plants on earth. Shop Succulents stocks over 50 distinct species enabling us to provide a thrilling variety in each order. Our air plant kits can thrive indoors or outdoors & come with an amber spray bottle to water &/or fertilize your air plants!
Features & Highlights
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (24) Hand selected pack of assorted Air Plants. Comes with an amber spray bottle for water or liquid plant food. Each plant may vary from pictures shown.
- WATERING NEEDS | Spritz air plants with water every 1-2 days. OR fill bowl with water and float air plants in the water for 20-60 mins every week. Turn upside down so excess water can drain away.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Use an air plant-specific fertilizer or a bromeliad fertilizer a few times a year. Another option is to use a regular, water soluble houseplant fertilizer at 1/4 of the recommended strength.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Air plants absorb moisture through their leaves, not through their roots. No soil needed. Simply place inside the decorative container or arrangement. Indirect sunlight - too much and they will fry.
- HEALTH GUARANTEE | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health Guarantee. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Cacti & Succulents
| Assorted Collection of Tropical
12 x 6 x 12 inches
12 x 6 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item (24-AIRP-ASSORT), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Shop Succulents, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Beauty & design meet, creating this stunning trifecta! this unique glass always attracts. each part of this kit is neatly packed in Kraft retail boxes providing a beautiful unpacking experience, making them great for gifts! we carefully choose ...
Shipping to USA 48 contiguous statesaddress only, because long time shipping distance would kill the lovelysucculents. Some tips to grow succulents/cactus:1. A cutting must be calloused over before planting, meaning the stem cut end of the pad ...
It's time to ramp up the wedding decorations or party gift ideas with this vibrant, living tillandsia air plants arrangement. Place These plants along shelves in the house, Use them with hangers or in pots or containers. Craft your own fancy geometri...
You are bidding One Queen of Night Epiphllum plant. Epiphyllumis a genus of 19 species of epiphytic plants in the cactus family (Cactaceae), native to Central America. Common names for these species include orchid cacti and leaf cacti, though the lat...