Purple Tropical Water Lily - Water Garden Live Pond Plant by Aquarium Plants Discounts at Osceola Organic Farm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tropical Water Lilies are spectacular pond plants that can be grown outside in your water garden in all zones as long as the weather is warm enough. Tropical water lilies like the temperature to be at least 70 degrees. If you live in areas that freeze, you can winter your tropical water lilies inside and bring them out again in the spring. Tropical water lilies are very free flowering and for the most part, very fragrant. Tropical water lilies come in shades of white, yellow, pink, red, blue and
Product Description & Reviews
Tropical Water Lilies are spectacular pond plants that can be grown outside in your water garden in all zones as long as the weather is warm enough. Tropical water lilies like the temperature to be at least 70 degrees. If you live in areas that freeze, you can winter your tropical water lilies inside and bring them out again in the spring. Tropical water lilies are very free flowering and for the most part, very fragrant. Tropical water lilies come in shades of white, yellow, pink, red, blue and purple. Tropical water lilies come in both day blooming and night blooming varieties. Depth should be maintained between 6" to 18" when first transplanted and then once established can be grown from 12" to 30" deep depending on the variety. Plant ships bareroot or potted if requested. Please note that bareroot plants go through a trimming process prior to shipment, where excessive stems are broken off prior to shipping. Planting Instructions: One must make sure the container is at least 6 inches tall. Larger varieties need to go into a 2-to-10 gallon container. The smaller water plants can be planted in as small as a 3/4-to-1-gallon container. If the container has holes at the bottom cover the holes with a couple of layers of newspaper before adding the soil. The newspaper will hold the dirt in place for about a month or two. By then the roots will hold the soil in place. Fill the container so that it will have 5 inches of soil and plant anywhere in your pond.
Features & Highlights
- You get a purple water lily ready to introduce to your pond. The plant is shipped bareroot from our nursery in California. and comes with instructions from Aquarium Plants Discounts TM
- An exceptionally prolific bloomer, often producing clusters of two or more flowers at once. Adaptable to all but the smallest ponds.
- Our waterlilies are maturing plants in budding/blooming condition. You can expect blooms within the first days to a week of planting in your pond!
- This water lily will adjust to the height of your pond. Leave submerged and leaves will rise to the top within weeks. Tropical water lilies are excellent additions to water gardens, tub gardens and small ponds.
- Tropical water lilies will outperform hardy water lilies by blooming, growing and staying up twice as much and long compared to hardy water lilies. This plant will thrive in warm temperatures, regions with very cold winters are not hospitable to these plants. Also, please note Tropical lilies will not bloom during winter in most of North America.
Aquarium Plants Discounts
Have questions about this item (791518507555), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aquarium Plants Discounts, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CMB-LouisianaBlackGamecock, ean: 0643504788724,
NEW FROM CHALILY! Our new line of live bare root aquatic plants is sure to bring joy and beauty to your pond, watergarden, or garden. We use our extensive experience in ponding and horticulture to provide top quality plants unmatched in the market. ...