Chalily Aquatic Bare Root Water Lily | N. Sioux | Changeable by Chalily at Osceola Organic Farm. MPN: CBRN.Sioux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NEW FROM CHALILY! Our new line of live bare root aquatic plants is sure to bring joy and beauty to your pond, watergarden, or garden. We use our extensive experience in ponding and horticulture to provide top quality plants unmatched in the market. Changeable Lily Varieties: Cherished for their unique blooms, changeables are so named for their blooms which will fade or deepen in color as the bloom matures. Some varieties will initially bloom yellow, then fade to richer colors in only a few days.
Product Description & Reviews
NEW FROM CHALILY! Our new line of live bare root aquatic plants is sure to bring joy and beauty to your pond, watergarden, or garden. We use our extensive experience in ponding and horticulture to provide top quality plants unmatched in the market. Changeable Lily Varieties: Cherished for their unique blooms, changeables are so named for their blooms which will fade or deepen in color as the bloom matures. Some varieties will initially bloom yellow, then fade to richer colors in only a few days. Colors exhibited change the abilities of the plants, where lighter colors will handle more heat and darker colors, like reds, will begin to wilt and melt in high heat. Most changeables will tolerate some shade and will have longer blooming periods, starting in mid-spring through late-fall.To help you make the most of your new water lily, here's the information that will guide you in the selection, placement, and care of your new plants: Lily Name:'Sioux'Bloom Color:Changeable Yellow with red and orange blushBloom Shape:Cup Bloom Size:3-4 In.Bloom Time:Mid Spring - Late FallLeaf and Pad Description: Mottled greenPlant Spread:3-5 Ft.Water Depth:6-20 In. Pond Size: Small to Medium, containerUSDA Zone:3-9Sun Requirements:Some Shade - Full Sun NOTES FROM THE EXPERTS: Our live Water Lilies are delivered as bare root plants. This means that the plant has mature, growing root structures ready to be planted. We recommend plants used in aquatic spaces to be planted in aquatic soil in a container. We also recommend Chalily Lily and Lotus Fertilizer for all flowering aquatic plants.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ GORGEOUS BLOOMS - QUALITY FOLIAGE: Changeable Creamy Yellow blooms with red and orange blush are 3-4 inches diameter. Leaves are mottled green.
- ✅ BARE ROOT - READY TO GROW: These Chalily Water Lilies are shipped as a bare root plant and are ready to plant and introduce to your pond immediately.
- ✅ PROMOTES THE PERFECT POND ENVIRONMENT - Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden. Adding live plants is not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also provides shelter and security for your fish.
- ✅ HARDY PERENNIAL - Your perennial water lily is meant to last for years to come. After growing has stopped in the fall, simply cut back foliage and keep your water lily at the bottom of your water garden during the winter months.
- ✅ QUALITY GUARANTEED - Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy. For exceptional growth and blooming, Chalily recommends fertilizing your lily with aquatic fertilizer tablets on a twice monthly basis during the growing season.
6 x 5 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (CBRN.Sioux), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Chalily, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
All our plants pass USDA requirement. Imported From Thailand. Anubias are robust aquatic plants. A hardy bog plant that adapts well to being submerged under water.. Best attached to aquarium decor like bogwood or Lava rock, care should be taken not ...
Arrival Live Plant ''Guaranteed''. All plants shall be ''delivered'' to you within 2 - 4 days from shipping date. If it takes more than 5 days due to misrouting and mishandling by shipping carrier, and plants are arrived to you in a bad shape-should ...