Free Shipping Included! Green Vista Green PondFx - 32 Ounces - Returns Water Quality and Clarity to Ponds and Water Gardens - Controls Algae, Green Debris - Lowers Maintenance - Concentrated - Plant, Koi and Fish Safe by Green Vista Water Gardens at Osceola Organic Farm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SOLUTION TO GREEN POND WATER Green PondFx by Green Vista Water Gardens is a scientifically blended liquid water treatment designed to restore water quality and clarity in ponds, water gardens and other waterscapes.COMPARE TO ALGAEFIXGreen PondFx produces the results of AlgaeFix and has a 10 percent higher concentration, which makes it more cost efficient.SAFE FOR POND LIFEPlants and fish, including koi, are safe with Green PondFx's proper application. Please Note: The active ingredient of Green
Product Description & Reviews
SOLUTION TO GREEN POND WATER Green PondFx by Green Vista Water Gardens is a scientifically blended liquid water treatment designed to restore water quality and clarity in ponds, water gardens and other waterscapes.COMPARE TO ALGAEFIXGreen PondFx produces the results of AlgaeFix and has a 10 percent higher concentration, which makes it more cost efficient.SAFE FOR POND LIFEPlants and fish, including koi, are safe with Green PondFx's proper application. Please Note: The active ingredient of Green PondFx is 100 percent safe for fish and plants when applied according to label directions. We have used this product safely for over 10 years at our aquatic nursery. If, however, quick acting algicides including Green PondFx are applied to ponds heavily laden with algae and without proper aeration, they can lead to the stress and even loss of fish due to rapidly dying algae causing severe drops in ponds' oxygen levels. Green PondFx is the safest, most effective algicide on the market for backyard ponds, but caution must be used when applying it during warm summer weather! APPLICATION RATEApply 1 teaspoon of Green PondFx to treat 60 gallons of pond water, or use 1 tablespoon of it to treat 180 gallons of pond water. A 32 ounce bottle treats 11,520 gallons. Add Green PondFx to the area of your pond with the most water circulation, or add it directly into the pond waterfall. Remove as much excess algae from the water as possible before adding the treatment. Heavily aerate the pond during the entire treatment process, particularly when the weather is above 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Dose the pond water with the treatment once every three days until achieving the desired result. Remove as much dead or dying algae as possible during the treatment process. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.Add Green Vista Water Gardens Green PondFx to your pond, water garden or other waterscape. Click "Add to Cart" now.
Features & Highlights
- MAKES WATER CLEAR: Green Vista Water Gardens Green PondFx rids ponds, water gardens and other waterscapes of algae and other unsightly green debris. The treatment clarifies their water, allowing you to see through it and enjoy the fish, plants and decorative features. Green PondFx is comparable to AlgaeFix but 10 percent more concentrated, making it a better value.
- RESTORES WATER QUALITY: As Green PondFx clears pond water's green debris problem, it improves the water's quality. The higher quality water provides a beneficial environment to fish and plants. Green PondFx has been scientifically blended to improve pond water quality fast.
- REDUCES POND MAINTENANCE: Because this liquid water treatment gets rid of algae and other green debris, it decreases the amount of maintenance your waterscape requires. It helps to keep pumps, filters and the water clear of green debris that otherwise would require your care to remove.
- SAFE FOR FISH AND PLANTS: Koi, other kinds of fish and plants are safe with Green Pond Fx used in the recommended dosage.
- APPLICATION TIPS: Remove as much excess algae as possible from the pond water before adding Green PondFx. HEAVILY AERATE the pond during the entire treatment process, particularly when the weather is above 80 degrees Fahrenheit! Do not apply this product in temperatures above 85 degrees Fahrenheit in ponds with a heavy algae load. Apply the treatment once every three days until achieving the desired result.
Green Vista Water Gardens
5.7 x 2.4 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item (700615525522), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Green Vista Water Gardens, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1227S, ean: 0781442197793,
New Design for Top Quality 50holes Plastic Cells Seedling Starter Trays Plant Flower Pots Nursery Grow Box Tray Plug Planting Planter Container - Tray - High Quality - Professional - Buy Online - Tips for buy - Cheapest - Good - Cheap Price Product F...
Yield Lab 7 Inch Propagation Domes are ideal for your growing projects involving seed, clone, and cutting propagation. Constructed from clear, lightweight plastic that stands up to multiple uses and allows you to peer inside at the progress. The top ...
Busy Lizzie (Impatiens walleriana) Also known as Impatiens, Busy Lizzies are a riot of color. Known for their vivid red, fuchsia, orange, white, and purple flowers, Busy Lizzie is popular for its minimal maintenance needs and maximally pleasing appea...